Last updated: August 7, 2023 1:16 PM
What information we collect, where we get this information, how we use this information, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use Travel Inti, as described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information about you that you provide to us:
- Basic Account information: If you register for a Travel Inti account, we collect your name (optional) and e-mail address.
- Payment information: If you sign up for a Travel Inti PRO account, we collect your payment information.
- Test details: If you use the test options (e.g. Cookies, HTTP authentication) when performing a Travel Inti test, those settings are saved for future tests.
- Communications with us: If you contact us via the Contact form e-mail or social media, this information is collected.
Information we collect automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Logs: Like most services, we log access to our services in log files. This data includes date and time of access, IP address, browser user agent and the page visited.
- Usage information: We collect information on how you are using Travel Inti.
Information we receive from other sources
We collect information from these third-party sources:
- Clearbit: a customer data enrichment service. Clearbit is used to learn more about our users so that we can make better informed decisions on improving Travel Inti. We achieve this by providing Clearbit a list of select e-mail addresses from our user database for them to enrich. Only e-mail addresses are used and Clearbit is not authorized to store or collect said data. Resulting enriched data is mostly gathered from public sources (e.g. LinkedIn) and only contains professional details (e.g. company name, position).You can update or delete your information from this service via Clearbit’s claim form.
How do we use this information?
We use the information mentioned above to:
- Provide and personalize Travel Inti: We use your information to provide services to you (e.g. monitoring alerts) and to personalize your Travel Inti experience.
- Communicate with you about Travel Inti: We use your contact information to send you e-mail directly relating to Travel Inti (e.g. account validation, onboarding, PRO subscription, monitored page alerts). If you have opted-in, we also send you other non-essential Travel Inti e-mail (e.g. Newsletter, Tips and Insights, Promotions). You can change your communications settings from the User sitting page.
- Resolve customer support issues: When you contact us for support, we may use your information to help resolve your problem.
- Improve Travel Inti: We use usage information and customer feedback to identify issues with Travel Inti and make improvements to the service.
- Monitor and prevent security issues with Travel Inti: We use logs and usage information to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
Do we share this information?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your private personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers working on our behalf (Sub-processors): We use third-party Service Providers to provide specific services for Travel Inti. The following third-parties have limited access to specific information (as needed):
- Square Inc.(United States): Billing and subscriptions.
- Square Inc.(United States): Payment processing.
- To comply with Laws: If we receive a request for information, we may disclose information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
How do we store & secure information?
No service is 100% secure, but we work hard to ensure that we use best security practices when processing your information. Your information is stored as long as necessary at the following locations:
- Ashburn (Virginia, US)
- Council Bluffs (Iowa, US)
- Dallas (Texas, US)
- Los Angeles (California, US)
- London (UK)
- Madrid (Spain)
- Eemshaven (Netherlands)
- Frankfurt (Germany)
- Sydney (Australia)
- Singapore (Singapore)
We do not store credit card information or any other sensitive information on our own servers. Processing made by Square.
Update and deletion of information
The following data can be accessed and updated:
- General account information: Your Name, E-mail and communication preferences can be accessed and updated from the User setting page.
- Payment information: Your credit card details can be updated from the payment updated page.
- Test details: Test options (e.g. Cookies, HTTP authentication) can be accessed and updated from the report’s Page Settings menu.
You can delete your account and associated data by requesting an Account delete (if you are a Travelinti PRO user, you must cancel your plan first). If you would only like to update/delete specific data, please contact us. Note that we may need to retain certain information (e.g. logs) for record keeping purposes. Any data retained will be anonymized (except IP).
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. Residents of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom – You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at Support@travelinti.com.
When you click Accept, you agree to store cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, personalize content, provide social media features, and assist in our marketing efforts. Furthermore, we may share information about your use of our Sites with our affiliates/partners. You can view details of these partners, manage your cookie preferences, withdraw your consent at any time, or find more information by clicking the Settings link.
The Privacy Preference Center allows you to manage your preferences for cookies when visiting websites. Information stored or retrieved on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies, may be about you, your preferences, or your device. This data is primarily used to ensure the site functions as expected. While this information does not typically directly identify you, it can contribute to a more personalized web experience. Respecting your right to privacy, you have the option to disallow certain types of cookies. The different category headings provide more details and allow you to modify our default settings. Please note that blocking specific cookie types may affect your site experience and the services we can offer.
Do Not Track
You can set a preference on your web browser called “Do Not Track” to let websites know that you don’t want them to track you. We endorse and support the use of “Do Not Track” (DNT).
We are planning to transfer data to the United States. This implies that your information could undergo processing in a country beyond Canada’s borders, and law enforcement and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction might have access to it.
How to contact us