Discover the ancient wonders of Xi'an with Travel Inti, your trusted travel companion. As the capital of Shaanxi Province in China
, Xi'an is renowned for its rich historical heritage and iconic attractions. Marvel at the world-famous Terracotta Warriors, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore the ancient city walls that encircle the old town. Visit the Muslim Quarter to experience the vibrant street food scene and immerse yourself in the cultural ambiance. With Travel Inti, you can enjoy expertly crafted itineraries that showcase the best of Xi'an, including the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, and the Great Mosque. Let Travel Inti take care of your travel arrangements and guide you through the wonders of Xi'an, ensuring a memorable and hassle-free experience.
Top 10 Places To Visit Xi'an
- Terracotta Army
- City Wall
- Bell Tower
- Muslim Quarter
- Huashan Mountain
- Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum
- Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
- Shaanxi History Museum
- Han Yang Ling Mausoleum
- Famen Temple
Travel tips to China
Remember, traveling to China can be a rewarding and enriching experience, so embrace the journey with an open mind and enjoy all that the country has to offer.
- Plan Ahead: Research and plan your trip to China in advance, including visa requirements, local customs, and attractions you want to visit.
- Pack Accordingly: Pack appropriate clothing for the weather and cultural norms. Don't forget essentials like comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a reusable water bottle.
- Learn Basic Chinese Phrases: Learning a few basic Chinese phrases can go a long way in navigating the country and communicating with locals.
- Respect Local Customs: Familiarize yourself with local customs and traditions to show respect to the culture. For example, be mindful of proper etiquette when visiting temples or interacting with locals.
- Stay Connected: Consider getting a local SIM card or using a virtual private network (VPN) to access the internet and stay connected during your trip.
- Stay Safe: Be aware of your surroundings, especially in crowded places. Keep your valuables secure and be cautious of scams or pickpocketing.
- Try Local Cuisine: Explore the diverse and delicious Chinese cuisine. Be adventurous and try local street food, but also be cautious about food safety and choose reputable establishments.
- Respect the Environment: China has many beautiful natural sites, so practice responsible tourism by leaving no trace and following park regulations.
- Be Prepared for Cultural Differences: China has a unique culture, so be open-minded and embrace the differences you encounter during your travels.
- Stay Informed: Stay updated on travel advisories and follow local guidelines and regulations, especially regarding health and safety.