Delta Airlines is most defiantly one of America’s most favored and well-known airlines of them all. While still having budget friendly options and great air fare on flights, Delta Airlines also has divine quality and a wonderful crew. When flying delta Airlines, you are open to a new understanding of flight experience. Especially when you book your tickets now through TravelInit’s official site.
– Delta’s own way of bringing luxury and comfort onto long international flights. You are accommodated by reclining chairs that turn into your own personal bed, food and drink, free entertainment, and lovely amenities.
– When you are flying Premium Select with Delta Airlines you have the freedom and space to stretch out, recline, work, rest, and more. The lovely staff and crew are always ready to accommodate to your needs and you are ensured a wonderful flight.
– Delta’s First Class offers a luxury domestic experience with plenty of personal space and services. You can also enjoy free entertainment, personal amenities and more.
– With Delta Comfort, you are offered more leg room, personal space, and even a dedicated personal overhead bin space for your carry-on luggage. You may also enjoy free entertainment and a crew that is prepared for anything.
– Flying in Delta Airlines’s Main Cabin is he best family friendly and budget friendly option for passengers. You have the flexibility to make further changes regarding your flight. You may also enjoy free entertainment and complimentary snacks.
Delta One: Complimentary – up to 2 checked in bags, 1 carry on luggage, and one personal item
Premium Select: Complimentary – up to 2 checked in bags, 1 carry on luggage, and one personal item
First Class: Complimentary – up to 2 checked in bags, 1 carry on luggage, and one personal item
Delta comfort: Complimentary – up to 1 checked in bags, 1 carry on luggage, and one personal item
Main Cabin: Complimentary – up to 1 checked in bags, 1 carry on luggage, and one personal item
Any and all Special Baggage including sports equipment, musical instruments, and more can all be checked in at a Delta Airlines check-in desk before your flight.
Your pets are a priority too when flying Delta Airlines, so here’s what you need to know. Small cats, dogs, and domestic birds are allowed to travel onboard the cabin with you, so long as they are over 10 weeks old (domestic), or 16 weeks old (international). These small pets are allowed to travel in the cabin kennels and will count as your 1 carry-on baggage/item for additional fees. The kennel can be a maximum of 18” x 11” x 11”. You can also choose for your pets to travel through the plane’s cargo hold for additional fees as well.
Contact Delta Airlines:
1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, GA
Phone 800-221-1212 24hrs
– COVID Precautions: All passengers must present proof of a negative PCR test up to 24 hours before flying, or prof of vaccination
For more information please visit: Airline Tickets & Flights: Book Direct with Delta Air Lines …https://www.delta.com